To provide and ensure that social work services are available to individuals and families affected by any psychosocial problems.
Individuals, families and communities affected by any psychosocial problems.
Social work service description
Ekupholeni service description is on preventative and early intervention which its objectives is:
- To provide preventative services in communities to promote a functional individuals, families and communities.
- To maximize normal developmental opportunities to persons, families and communities affected by any psychosocial problems.
- Awareness campaigns to address psychosocial problems
- Implementation of social welfare policies
- Information sessions and capacity building.
- Assess and counseling services
- Referral to other services providers
- Co ordination and integration of services with relevant stakeholders
- Receive clients ( Both voluntary and involuntary), assess and counseling services. Provide therapy session.
- Treatment of service users and their families
- Provide reintegration services
- After care services
- Establish support/aftercare groups.
- Social functioning is promoted
- Informed communities, families and individuals about psychosocial problems that need professional interventions
- Information is disseminated
- Strengthened the quality of life of persons, families and communities affected by any psychosocial problems.
- Empowered persons, families and communities affected by any psychosocial problems.
- Informed individuals on treatment options
- Individual continuum of care programme and developed and in place.
- Reintegrated with family
- Healthy and constructive lifestyles promoted.
- Well-managed and sustainable service
- Effective and participative management committees
- Non-discriminatory accessible and transparent service, management, beneficiaries and volunteers.
- Compliance with PFMA requirements.
- M&E tools in place
- Compliance with minimum norms and standards of social welfare policy