The Programme is for Adolescent girls and young woman aged 10-17 years are reached with Vhutshilo 1 and 2 as structured evidence based primary preventions programmes. A beneficiary has to complete at least 85% of structured intervention sessions to be counted as completed. This indicator is further disaggregated to indicate: A minimum package of post-rape care services are rendered to the beneficiaries This includes the following services:
• Provision of clinical /medical services
• Rapid HIV testing with referral to care and treatment as appropriate
• PEP for HIV if beneficiary is reached within 72 hours
• STI screening/treatment
• Emergency contraception if beneficiary reached within 120 hours 4
• Counselling (other than HIV, PEP, STI and emergency contraception)
• The Adolescent girls and young woman aged 10-24 years are linked to PREP services to prevent HIV infection.
• Under this programme the organisation also render services for girls between the age of 9-17 capacitated with self-defense skills (the programe is called Impower Programme) • The organisation has recently pilot stepping stone programme e.g. Lets Talk In The City Of Johannesburg .